A substantial portion of our work—both formally and informally—has been sharing the insights of our interviewees, and the lessons of our own experiences, with individuals, organizations and institutions.
We offer consulting on a variety of issues:
- Resources of art, spirit and history for leadership development and compassionate social change
- Social justice movement history
- Curriculum development and teacher training
- Grassroots and indigenous wisdom for community well-being
- Religious and cultural resources for social justice organizing
In addition to our staff, the women and men we have interviewed for the Veterans of Hope Project represent a truly extraordinary resource of wisdom on organizing, education, arts and social justice, movement history, indigenous healing, leadership development and spiritual practice. Many of them are available for lectures, presentations, workshops and organizational consulting. We encourage you to contact them through the appropriate links on the “Veterans” page or, if links are not yet listed, please send us an email and we will help you reach them.